- Where: Josef Antall building, room 6Q1
- When: 7th December 12:30 – 15:00
The event will be hosted by Dr Adam Kosa, MEP and EDF Acting Director, Javier Güemes will be speaking.
Other speakers include:
- László Andor, Commissioner for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion for European Commission.
- Olivier Varhelyi, Ambassador, Deputy Permanent Representative of Hungary to the EU
- Tamar Manuelyan Atinc, Vice President for Human Development, World Bank
- Jose Martin Monreno, Director Programme Management, World Health Organization European Office
- Lars Bosselmann, Advocacy Manager, CBM
The report is a significant contribution to the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and the European disability strategy 2010 – 2020.