European Network on Independent Living (ENIL) invites you to a Roundtable on Disability Hate Crime.
Questions to be tackled:
What is disability hate crime?
What are the findings of ENIL’s survey on disability hate crime?
How can we work together to address and prevent disability hate crime?
30 November 2016, 15:00h – 18:00h
Mundo J, 10 Rue de l’Industrie, Brussels
Conference room – Paulo Freire
Send an email to email@example.com
by 15 November
For the agenda, please click here.
You can find a presentations from the event below:
- “ENIL and Disability Hate Crime” – Jamie Bolling
- “Croatian experience: from ‘no disability hate crime’ to a policy measure” – Branka Meic
- “Findings from ENIL Disability Hate Crime Survey” – Miro Griffiths
- “The construction of vulnerability and hate as a legal contradiction” – Berit Vegheim
- OSCE/ODIHR Hate Crime Reporting – Ales Giao Hanek
Find brief analysis of the findings from the ENIL DHC survey is available here.