- ENIL Briefing on the Impact of Brexit on the Rights of Disabled People in the UK and Action Points
- ENIL is Recruiting a New Executive Director
- Join ENIL in the Celebration of the European Day on Independent Living – 5th May 2017!
- ENIL Launches Short Film to Mark 3 December
- Time to Raise the Game against Disability Hate Crime
- Join us during the European Disability and Development Week in Brussels
- EU Funds for Our Rights Campaign Takes Off Tomorrow
- ENIL Film: Closing Institutions the Swedish Way
- ENIL Side Event Highlights Continued Exclusion of Disabled People Worldwide
- ENIL Stands by Disabled People in UK after Regrettable Brexit
- State Parties Elect New CRPD Committee
- Vision of Independent Living Comes Alive on the 3rd European Independent Living Day
- ENIL Press Release – Let’s Talk About Sex!
- European Disability Movement Agrees Definition of Independent Living
- ENIL welcomes your contribution
- ENIL encourages you to give your voice
- Yes, we talked about sex!
- ENIL activity update January – June 2016
- EVS in Brussels – apply until 15 August!
- ENIL needs your input
- Council of Europe study on Article 8 CRPD
- ENIL activity update July – December 2016
- Together, our voice can be stronger
- ENIL wishes you Independent Happy New Year!
- A Successful Conference on Personal Assistance in Valencia
- ENIL Launches The Independent Living Research Network
- ENIL Press Release – EU Alliance Against Disability Cuts News
- ENIL Press Release, 30 September 2015
- Freedom Drive 2015 Press Map
- Brussels Freedom Drive 2015
- UN CRPD Committee recommendations to the EU
- Join ENIL On The First European Action Day for Victims of Hate Crime
- 2015 CSRs are a missed opportunity for the European Commission to promote De-Institutionalisation
- Celebrating 5th May – the Second European Independent Living Day!
- Time to Assess Progress Towards Independent Living in the European Union
- ENIL-ECCL Respond to the EU Ombudsman Inquiry on Cohesion Policy
- ENIL Christmas Appeal: Support Independent Living in Novi Sad, Serbia
- Save the Date: Roundtable on the portability of personal assistance in the European Union, 9.00-11.00 am, 18th November 2014, European Parliament, Brussels, hosted by Marian Harkin, MEP
- ENIL Side Event at the UN Sends Message to Governments: Institutions are not solutions!
- ENIL’s “Think Different, Think Equal” Video Campaign highlights diversity among young disabled people
- First case on Personal Assistance at the European Court of Human Rights
- ENIL launches new “Stop Disability Cuts” website to raise awareness of the impact of the economic crisis on the lives of disabled people in Europe”
- A historic opportunity for people in institutional care: EU funds must be used to develop community- based alternatives in 2014-2020
- German translation: Eine historishe chance fur menschen in heimen und zantralen Einrichtungen EU- Mittel mussen fur de Zeitraum 2014-2020 daruf verwandt werden, den Aufbau kommunaler strukturen zu fordern
- 10th December 2013, ENIL Marks the Human Rights Day by calling for resolute action to uphold the rights of disabled people in Europe to be taken
- 11th October 2013, ENIL Marks the World Health Day by submitting a Response to World Health Organisation ( WHO) Action Plan 2014-2021 “Better Health for People with Disabilities”
- 23rd September 2013, ENIL asks the global community to put Independent Living of disabled people at the heart of the post-2015 development agenda
- 16th September 2013, The 10th Anniversary of the Strasbourg Freedom Drive
- 6th September 2013, ENIL launches its 6th Strasbourg Freedom Drive under the theme of Ten Year’s Closer to Equality?
- 16th August 2013, Save the Date- The Strasbourg Freedom Drive, 9th -12th September 2013
- 4th June 2013, Hate Crime is high on the EU Agenda- ENIL participates in a Scandinavian Seminar being held today in Oslo on Hate Crimes Against People with Disabilities for National Human Rights Institutions and Criminal Justice Officials
- 11th March, Effect of the crisis on people with disabilities to be debated in the European Parliament on the 12th March 2013
- Italian Translation: Oggi si discuterà nello Parliamento Europeo gli efetti della crisi nelle persone con disabilità.
- Spanish Translation: El 12 de Marzo se debatirá en el Parlamento Europeo los efectos de la crisis en las personas con discapacidad
- 21st December 2012, ENIL supports the launch of the INNOSERV Newsletter.
- 3rd December 2012, End misuse of Independent Living terminology.
- 5th November 2012, The Newly established ENIL Youth Network calls on Governments to Create More Opportunities for Young People with Disabilities and End institutionalisation.
- 22nd October 2012, The Strasbourg Study Session to Empower Future Leaders of the Independent Living Movement
- 26th September 2012, ENIL and Rosen appeal for your support
- 30th Aug 2012, ENIL Press Release, ENIL LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE
- 29th May 2012, OSCE – ODIHR and ENIL Discuss Hate Crime against People with Disabilities in Europe
- 9th May 2012, ENIL Calls for the Structural Funds to Support Independent Living
- 23rd April 2012, Zero Project: Call for Good Policy and Practice
- 20th April 2012, ENIL’s Executive Director elected for a second term on the FRP Advisory Panel.
- 5th April 2012, ENIL Nominates its Executive Director for the FRP Advisory Panel
- 28th March 2012, Remembering Erik Ljunberg
- 31st January 2012, Reminder of Invitation to the hearing in the European Parliament
- 20th January 2012, Invitation to the hearing in the European Parliament
- 20th January 2012, ENIL present in the discussion of Swedish Personal Assistance Law and Independent Living Monday at International Summit on Accessibility in Vienna
- 2nd Desember, Cuts to Independent Living Services Call for More Rigorous Implementation of the UN Disability Convention in 2012.
- 21st September, European Independent Living Movement Meets with the Disability Intergroup at the European Parliament
- 12th Sept, Freedom Drivers Say ‘Free Our People Now!’
- 8th September, 5th ENIL Strasbourg Freedom Drive Press Release
- 9th August, Press Coverage of Norwegian Killings Demonises Mental Health Support Needs
- 15th July, 5th ENIL Strasbourg Freedom Drive special edition
- 16th June 2011, UK Government Enquiry Following Abuse, Harrassment and Violence against People with Challenging Behaviour in Bristol
- 3rd June 2011, Cuts in the Netherlands
- 28th May 2011, Don’t forget our Japanese brothers and sisters
- 2nd April 2011, World Autism Day
- 27th January 2011, International Holocaust Remembrance Day