If the text on your screen seems too small, you may be able to enlarge it. Instructions for adjusting font sizes on several different browsers are provided below.
- From the View menu, select “Text Size.”
- From “Text Size,” choose from smallest, smaller, medium, larger, or largest. Medium is the installed default.
- From the View menu, select the “Increase text size” option
- Alternative method: From the Tools menu, select “options,” select the “fonts and colors” button, and choose the “minimum font size.”
Netscape and Mozilla
- From the View menu, select the “Text zoom” item.
- From “Text zoom,” choose from smaller, larger, or a predefined percentage value.
100% is the installed default.
- From the View menu, select the “Zoom” item.
- From “Zoom,” choose from predefined percentage values or percentage changes. The default is 100%.
- From the Preferences menu, select “Advanced.”
- From the “Advanced” menu, select the checkbox to “never use fonts smaller than the selected size.”
- Choose a font size from the pop-up menu.