Join our workshop on the European Disability Strategy 2021 – 2030, where we will analyze the strategy from the Independent Living perspective, and will address questions like:
– What is included in the strategy?
– What is missing?
– How can you use the strategy in your country to improve access to Independent Living?
– Overview of the strategy
– Accessibility and Enjoying EU rights
– Decent quality of life and Equal participation
– Promoting rights of persons with disabilities globally, Delivering the strategy and Leading by example
– Awareness, governance and measuring progress
– Questions & discussion
When: Tuesday 27 April, at 14:00 CEST
Where: Zoom – Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYqfumuqjgiG9VGRPbWGPd4gAkYG7FKsNcy