Criteria to become a Member of ENIL
The person or association who wishes to be a Member of ENIL should defend, accept and abide the principles of Independent Living and Personal Assistance.
- Full Member is an organization that is controlled by disabled people and has local, regional or national coverage and preferably legal status.
- Associated Member is an organization that is not controlled by disabled people and has local, regional or national coverage and preferably legal status.
- Individual Member is a person and he/she is disabled.
- Associated Individual Member is a person and he/se is not disabled.
- Full Member Join Now →
- Associated Member Join Now →
- Individual Member Join Now →
- Associated Individual Member Join Now →
How much does it cost to be an ENIL member?
Membership is free, but ENIL welcomes donations from those organisations and individuals able to contribute financially. ENIL is working hard on becoming less dependent on funding from the European Commission and diversifying its funding sources. This is important for our independence and also means we can carry out more activities. It also means that we can keep our membership free of charge.
Any donation – whether it is 5 EUR or 100 EUR – helps. You can make a donation via Paypal or bank transfer, just follow this link.
Thank you for your support!