ENIL Youth Network is looking for Board members, to continue the important work of young disabled people within the European Network on Independent Living – ENIL. Below you will find the call with information about how to join, as well as some reasons on why you should join.
The Youth Network is excited to announce the call for nominations for the ENIL Youth Network Board Members. The current Board consists of 6 members whose mandate ends on 15 October 2022, when the elections for the new ENIL Youth Board will be held.
The status of a Youth Board member brings with it many responsibilities, but also opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be tasked with representing ENIL at international events, maintaining contact with partner organisations, planning Youth Network activities, facilitating participation of ENIL Youth Network members in the work of the network, representing the voice of young disabled people in Europe and much more.
Youth Board membership is a voluntary position, so make sure that you are able to commit some of your time on a regular basis at a monthly level. Working with other young disabled colleagues is fun and inspiring and it is certainly a unique opportunity for every young disabled person to represent the voices of our peers.
Please send your nomination (and any questions you might have) to Kamil Goungor at the following email address: email@example.com . We will need your CV, as well as the answers to the following three questions:
- Why do I want to be on the Board?
- What skills and/or experiences do I bring to the work of the Board?
- What are my three (3) priorities for the next term?
Please send your nominations by 9 October 2022.
In order to be eligible for the Youth Board you need to:
- Be between 18 and 32 years old at the time of application
- Come from a country that is member of the Council of Europe
- Be member of the ENIL Youth Network
- Abide to the principles of the Independent Living movement
- Send us your CV and answer the three questions mentioned above
We are looking forward to hearing from you and to receive a lot of nominations for future leaders of ENIL Youth Network!