We’ve gathered for you, some fundraisers to support disabled people in Ukraine.
Here are 4 ways to help:
- Appeal by Fight for Right
- Inclusion Europe (targeting people with intellectual disabilities and families; all funds to go directly to Ukraine)
- Through the National Assembly of Persons with Disabilities
Organisation: National Assembly of Persons with Disabilities UkraineContact Person: Valery Sushkevych, PresidentBank: Joint Stock Company The State Export-Import Bank of Ukraine (JSC Ukreximbank)Account Number: UA 83 322313 0000026001000039141Correspondent Bank: Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main, GermanySWIFT: DEUT DE FF EURPayment details: non-repayable financial assistance
- Lumos fundraiser for children in Zhytomyr region
Finally, there are many organisations providing support to refugees in Poland, Hungary, Romania, Moldova. We can put you in touch with them if you would like to organise donations of medication, equipment, etc. (whatever might be needed by disabled people). Let us know (email@example.com) if this is the case and we will put you in touch! Needs are changing daily, so it is best to speak to someone on the ground.
- Sources of further information
You can find information/testimonies here: https://www.edf-feph.org/ukraine/Facebook page of the Government Commissioner for the Rights of disabled people Tatyana Berantsova: https://www.facebook.com/BarantsovaTatiana